Hello it is Kym here, Team Leader for Team A over at Sweet Pea Stampers.
We had a wonderful array of entries over the last fortnight. Thank you so much for everyone that took part. It was lovely to see more Sweet Pea Stamps being used.
Right onto the winners. The first winner chosen by Random.org, winning one digital stamp of their choice is No 15 so the lucky winner is Rachelle. Congratulations Rachelle!!
The second winner picked by the Design Team from those that used a Sweet Pea Stamps image is No 1 so the lucky winner is Annie. Congratulations Annie!!
Congratulations to you both. Please contact Sue via this link HERE to make arrangements for you to receive your digital stamp.
Right onto this fortnight's challenge. The topic is "purple power". You will see Team A's creations below but some members of Team B just had to play along as well.
Using image "Standing Pretty" by Marlon Teunissen. I have used a template from Debbi Moore CD and backing papers were from a free CD from a magazine Crafts Beautiful. It is a Crafter's Companion digital crafting collection I have added some pearls and gems and have coloured my digi stamp in with promarkers.
Image used: Karen Middleton's "It's our difference that makes us friends". This image is available as a digital stamp and a rubber stamp.
Using Conie Fong's Little Blossom 2
Using Fae by Teresa Sherman
Sylvia ( Team B)
Using "Black Butterfly Fairy" by Elaine Cox. Colored in with distress markers and pads. Background paper, homemade with distress pads and embossed it.
Hazel (Team B)
Using Elaine Cox's Black Butterfly Fairy rubber stamp. Coloured with copics
Debbie (Team B)
Using Joanne Schempps Suki
Using Meredith Dillman's 'Steampunk Doll'
Using Face #2 by Ching Chou Kuik
using digi stamp Come Softly by Ching Chou Kuik
Just a reminder:
- Please use a stamped/digital image on your card/project
- Please DO NOT link back to old projects- only new cards/projects are considered for the prize.
- Although we would love you to only use Sweet Pea images it is not compulsory.
- If you use a Sweet Pea Stamps image you will be entered into a second draw to win one digital stamp. The Design Team for that fortnight will pick their favourite card/project using a Sweet Pea Stamps image.
- Please do not enter the challenge more than 3 times.
Now it's your turn!!